Well, it has been six years since we packed up all our stuff, took a huge leap of faith and moved to the other side of the planet! WOW!! Sometimes it feels like it was yesterday...other days it feels like it was just last week! So much has happened these past six years. We are blessed with the life that we have in Australia and I would change it for anything. Don't get me wrong, I would love more than anything to be closer in distance to my parents and sisters but have learned to deal with my homesickness (yes, I still get it) in a healthy way.
I have so much to be thankfull for - a wonderful husband, fantastic in-laws, a beautiful home, four terrific furry kids, a job that I love and the financial ability to travel back to the US to see my amazing parents, sisters, other family & friends every couple of years!!
Thanks to all my family and friends who have helped make this journey called life a good one!
No comments:
Post a Comment